Abraham Lincoln very correctly said, “the best way to predict the future is to create it” by making the right career choice in India. Among Bangladesh students, studying abroad is the new normal nowadays, and India has emerged as a popular choice in international education to achieve their academic goals. The most important question here is why Bangladesh students see India as an attractive destination for a holistic learning experience. Well, India is counted as the epitome of the Largest Higher Education System with a plethora of reputed government universities, deemed institutions, and private universities offering students wide options for bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degree programmes.
Let’s delve deeper into key benefits of studying in India:
1. In India, international students have the leverage to choose from diverse course options across various disciplines. In addition to that, they get access to skill-based interactive training and practical learning in a unique study environment and the pursuit of teaching excellence, which will help Bangladesh students improve their career success rate across the globe. Also, pursuing a degree in a reputed Indian university will open up a plethora of new educational opportunities.
2. In comparison to other destinations globally, India is an affordable option for Bangladesh students planning to study abroad. Here, an individual can get the supreme quality of the world’s finest institutions, lush green campus, and most distinguished faculty – everything without a hole in pocket. Additionally, international students can apply for the various scholarship, loans, and financial schemes, which are readily available, making higher education and cost of living in India respectively budget-friendly.
3. Every Bangladeshi student who chooses India as a destination to pursue a degree course is exposed to India’s vibrant culture and its Diversity, which extends much beyond Academia. Here, one has access to many incredible things such as mountains, spirituality, glorious history and Indian ancient architecture, and mouthwatering cuisine.
4. No language barrier is another reason why India is attracting many international students for higher education. In a country like India, an individual can easily communicate with others without learning the local language because India is the second only nation (after the United States of America) worldwide where people speak and write the English language.
5. There are no visa hassles for students in India. Here, the Indian Government itself is taking many incredible initiatives to promote higher education for international students. It has ensured that there is full support available for Bangladesh students who are planning to pursue a degree course in India when it comes to the student VISA process.
So what are you waiting for? Give wings to your career goals by studying in India and take advantage of the booming Indian Economy, which is on the surge and expected to be the world’s third-largest economy by 2030.